“Most Creative and Original, Best Curb Appeal, Best Kitchen in Show”
Enjoy the gallery of our award winning entry in the 2013 Parade of Homes which was held in the Cypress Creek Community in Smithfield, VA. Our home is the Sinclair III plan, a larger version of the Sinclair plan which we have built several times since 2012. The “III” version is expanded in most all dimensions and has an added loft area and third full bath upstairs. The total heated area of the home was just over 2,800 square feet and featured many upgrades you’ll notice in the gallery.
- Wall mounted plasma fireplace
- Built-in wine cooler in kitchen
- Barrier free shower with double heads
- Tankless hot water
- 98% efficient dual fuel HVAC
- Spray foam insulation
- All casement windows with low e and argon filled panes
- All brick exterior
- Oversized screened porch with stamped concrete floor
More information on our entry can be found at the Parade of Homes page here.